The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics
contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Teign Covid-19. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Use of material for the purpose of reporting current events is permitted provided that:
– The source of the material is acknowledged.
– The user is encouraged to click through and visit the source of the story
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running. However, We takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
A local portal offering
Information, Advice and Guidance for people across the Teign.
- Self isolation period extended for those with symptoms of the virus or who have tested positiveSeptember 24, 2020 - 6:58 pm
- Car Share – AdviceSeptember 24, 2020 - 6:53 pm
- PARENTS IN DEVON ASKED TO HELP KEEP SCHOOLS SAFESeptember 24, 2020 - 6:32 pm
- New duties on Venues from 18 Sep 20 – important information for businesses and organisationsSeptember 24, 2020 - 6:27 pm